Bahco 820 series VDE screwdriver set with 5 pieces fully insulated and capable of working on live equipment upto 1000 volts. Blade constructed of molybden-vanadium steel fully hardened with a 2 component handle and hanging hole.
Conforms to IEC 60900, DIN-EN 60900, EN 60900, VDE 0682 part 201.
3 x Slotted: 3 x 100mm, 4 x 100mm, and 5.5 x 150mm.
2 x Phillips: PH1 x 150mm, and PH2 x 175mm.
Testing of screwdrivers according to latest national and international standards
- Individually tested in a water bath with 10KV.
- Marked with the year of manufacture.
- Intensified cold stroke test.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.