Dewalt D25013K SDS Plus hammer drill has hammer, drilling and chiselling modes and is ideal for drilling 4-22mm anchor holes in concrete and masonry. Also ideal for rotary drilling into wood, steel and plastic the drill also comes with rotation stop feature for light chiseling work.
The drill has a soft rubber grip and is very compact and lightweight making it very comfortable during use. Features a variable speed switch with the same power in forward or reverse and a mechanical clutch for increased safety.
In The Box
- Power Input: 650 Watts
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-1,550/min
- Blows per Minute: 0–4,550bpm
- Impact Energy: 2.4 Joules
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity: wood 30mm, metal 13mm, concrete 22mm, and core bit 50mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
D25013K 110v machine, Multi-position side handle, Depth stop and Heavy duty carry case.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.