The Dewalt DCD796 brushless combi drill is up to 30% more powerful than the previous model the DCD795, ultra lightweight and compact design with 2 speed all metal transmission makes this a great drill for use in multiple applications.
Featuring 15 position adjustable torque control and intelligent trigger for complete control of the application.
*This is a body only unit and is not supplied with any batteries, charger or carry case.
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 460
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 40
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
- Overall Length (mm): 190
In The Box
DCD796 18v machine only.
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £50 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.