The Dewalt DCK665P3T 6 piece kit is an ideal woodworking kit with a combi drill, circular saw, jigsaw, multi tool, torch and not forgetting the new cordless planer. Supplied with 3 x 5.0A/h batteries to keep you working all day.
DCD796 - Combi Drill
The Dewalt DCD796 brushless combi drill is up to 30% more powerful than the previous model the DCD795, ultra lightweight and compact design with 2 speed all metal transmission makes this a great drill for use in multiple applications.
Featuring 15 position adjustable torque control and intelligent trigger for complete control of the application.
DCP580 - Planer
The Dewalt DCP580 18v cordless planer features a brushless motor for fast efficient working, twin blades for a smooth finish, precision 0.1mm depth adjustment and market leading rebate capacity.
The powerful brushless motor combined with th elightweight and compact design is sure to make this planer one of the best option on the market.
Compatible with any Dewalt XR series Li-Ion battery and the AirLock dust extraction system.
DCS355 - Multi Tool
The Dewalt DCS355 brushless oscillating multi tool is part of the XR Li-Ion range. This machine has a dual grip variable speed trigger for ultimate control, a bright LED worklight to aid working in darker areas and also depth control witha straight cut guide for ultimate accuracy.
The brushless motor provides upto 57% longer tun times than a brushed equivalent. The machine uses the Quick-Change accessory system for a completely tool free blade and attachment change. Suitable for use with all Dewalt dust extraction vacuums. Supplied with a universal adaptor for use with most multi tool accessory brands.
DCS391 - Circular Saw
The Dewalt DCS391 165mm premiuim circular saw is powered by the highly efficient PM58 fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes. Combined with the intelligent trigger this saw can deliver upto 3,700 rotations per minute for fast cutting with complete control.
Ergonomic and extremely durable design including a cast magnsium base, rubber overmolded handle and splindle lock for quick and easy blade change.
DCS331 - Jigsaw
The dewalt DCS331 XR premium jigsaw was created to be efficient yet powerful and Dewalt's PM47 fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes acomplishes just that with a fast cutting action of upto 3,000 strokes per minute.
This machine has the intelligent speed trigger and lock off switch for quick controlled cuts, patented keyless blade change which accepts T-shank blades, tool free adjustable shoe and 45 degree bevel in either direction.
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 460
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 40
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
- Overall Length (mm): 190
- Battery chemistry - XR Li-Ion
- Voltage - 18 V
- No Load Speed - 15,000 rpm
- Maximum Depth of Cut - 2.0 mm
- Rebating Depth - 9.0 mm
- Planer Width - 82 mm
- Shoe Length - 295 mm
- Input Power: 300 Watt.
- No Load Speed: 0-20,000/min.
- Length: 310mm.
- No Load Speed: 3,700/min
- Max Cutting Depth: @90°: 55mm, @45°: 55mm
- Blade: 165 x 20mm Bore
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Strokes at No Load: 0-3,000/min
- Levels of Pendulum Stroke: 4
- Stroke Length: 26mm
- Bevel Capacity: 45 °
- Capacity: Wood: 135mm, Metal: 10mm
In The Box
DCD796 18v combi drill, DCP580 18v planer, DCS355 18v Multi Tool, DCS391 18v circular daw, DCS331 18v jigsaw, DCL050 18v torch, 3 x 18v 5A/h Li-Ion batteies, 18v charger adn 2 x T-Stak kit boxes.
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £50 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.