The Dewalt DWD024K percussion drill is of a low weight design ensuring ease of use and reduction of fatigue on the user in extended drilling applications. Compact in size this drill is comfortable to use in tight spaces and has a rubber back handle further increasing the comfort during use.
Sensitive soft trigger with variable speed switch allowing the user to drill with precision accuracy combined with the lock on button to keep the machine running continually during repetetive applications. Great all round drill for concrete, masonry, wood or steel.
In The Box
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13mm
- Power Input: 650 Watts
- Power Output: 302 Watts
- Max Torque: 8.6 Nm
- No Load Speed: 0-2,800 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-47,600 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity : Wood 25mm, Steel 13mm and Concrete 16mm
- Spindle Thread: 1/2-inch x 20 U.N.F
- Weight: 1.82 kg
DWD024K 110v machine, Chuck key, Multi position side handle, Depth stop and Heavy duty carry case.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.