The Dewalt DWE576 precision circular saw is perfect for all general purpose cross cutting, bevelling and ripping on wood and construction materials with a very durable and high torque motor. The base of this unit is compatible with Dewalt's guide rail system.
This saw allows a variable bevel adjustment upto 57° and has an in built protection hood to provide upto 95% sawdust extraction.
Comes with a 24 tooth saw blade, rip fence and carry case.
In The Box
- Power Input: 1,600 Watts
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts
- No Load Speed: 5,200/min
- Blade Diameter 190 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 61 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90°; (with guide rails): 57 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 49 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°; (with guide rails): 44 mm
- Length: 355 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
DWE576 110v machine, Precision 24 tooth saw blade, Rip fence, Dust extraction spout, Heavy duty carry case.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.