The Makita DJR360 is a Cordless reciprocating saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series and has been developed based on Model DJR187. Makita 18V LXT Brushless tools are engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The efficient Makita Brushless Motor is electronically-controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge. The brushless Motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
Featuring electronic 2 speed selection, tool less blade change, lock off lever, electric brake, led job light and a variable speed control trigger.
*Body only unit no batteries or charger supplied.
- Strokes per Minute (Hi / Lo) - 0- 3,000 / 0- 2,300 spm
- Battery Type - Lithium-ion
- Body only machine
- Voltage - 36 (18x2) v
- Capacity in Wood - 255 mm
- Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe - 130 mm
- Stroke Length - 32 mm
- Noise sound pressure - 85 dB(A)
- Noise sound power - 96 dB(A)
- Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood - 15.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard - 16.5 m/sec²
- Net weight - 4.6 kg
In The Box
Makita DJR360 twin 18v machine and carry case.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.